Darul pass initiative registration online 2023 has been started. If you are a Guardian or custodian of an Orphan child, then register that child under this initiative. Visit your nearest Sweet Home (orphanage) and fill out an application form. All facilities will be provided to the Orphans in the Sweet Home.
What Is Dar-ul-Pass?
Islam is a religion of care and love. The Holy Prophet, peace be upon him, has told us that “if you want to soften your heart,” Feed the poor and pat the Orphan in tenderness (Pain). According to PBM Act 1991, clause 4 (d), All the money in Pakistan baitulmal shall be utilized to provide residence and necessary facilities to the orphans. The government of Pakistan has inaugurated This initiative so that every Orphan can achieve what he wants in his life.
Also Check : Ehsaas One Window
Eligibility criteria Ehsaas Dar-ul-Pass
- Eligibility criteria of the Darul Ehsaas program are as follows.
- Age 4 to 6 years
- Guardian of the child must be poor.
- Child should be an orphan.
- The death certificate of the father must be attached.
Objective of the Darul Pass program
The benefit provided by the Darul Islam
- Balanced diet
- medical facilities
- proper education up to matriculation or above
- school uniform and clothes for winter and summer
- free laundry service, skill development
- legal aid for victims of violence and abuse
Step-by-step Procedure For online Registration
How to apply for the Dar-ul-Pass Program
Visit the “www.pbm.gov.pk” and click on the option sweet homes. Click on this sweet home list and find your nearby orphanage office. Fill application form and attach necessary documents and submit them to the district office of Pakistan Baitulmal. Don’t waste your time checking eligibility through the 8171 web portal.