Here is good news for people without homes and travelers. They can stay for 3 days in any nearby Panahgah. The following services are provided in shelter homes.
- Clean drinking water
- washroom for urination and defecation.
- The Washrooms are Cleaned Daily
- Bed for sleeping
- Each resident of Panahgah is provided with safe and clean environment,free meals and residency to the daily wage earners.
There are separate portions for men and women in Panahgah that are properly labeled as Men’s and women’s sections.
Ehsaas Panahgah Program (Musafir Khana)
Homeless people are not the problem. They are the response to problems As human beings if we ignore the suffering of others than what we are. This initiative was started by the government of Punjab in 2017. Ex-Prime Minister Imran Khan extended this scheme throughout the country. Welfare services are part and parcel of any country so that the poor part of society can access basic facilities.
Ehsaas Pannah Gah program detail
Initially, 5 signature Residencies were constructed in Lahore, and later on 8 more paragraphs were built in Lahore. Those Panahgah are located at LOS Ichara, Gajju Matta. Kot Khawaja Saeed Hospital, band Road, Johar town Sharda and BB Pak Daman Ali complex. Pm advised that new Panagahz or temporary Shelters would be constructed with the support of philanthropists across Punjab. The deputy commissioner and hospital administration will act as Controller of Panah Gah.
Ehsas Pannah Gah application form
Homelessness is not a good feeling. Everyone has a desire for their own house. The government of Punjab, in collaboration with the social welfare department, has developed a temporary shelter for homeless people. When you visit, the Panahgah administration will ask for your CNIC card number. He will put your CNIC card number in an online application form. A card with the following details will be given to you.
Ehsas Panahgah Program Schedule
In February 2020, pm announced that 84 more temporary pangas would be established till 2021—Panahgah at Lahore and Taunsa Sharif are functional. About 500 people stay daily in these home shelters. The schedule of meals and administrative work varies from City to City.
- Night stay for passenger
- Medical facilities of all residents
- Breakfast and dinner
- Clean drinking water
- Clean washrooms
- Clean and furnished bed for sleeping
Certainly! Here’s a revised version of the text that’s more engaging and clear:
The plan for setting up Pannah Gah shelters in all Divisional Headquarters throughout Punjab was laid out in the ADP of 2018-19. What’s more, additional Pannah Gahs in Multan, Sahiwal, and Faisalabad have been slated for the upcoming ADP of 2020-21.
But wait, there’s good news! The Pannah Gah at DG Khan is already nearing completion. Things are certainly moving along!
Here’s more: Administrative approval for the creation of Pannah Gahs in DG Khan, Sargodha, and Rawalpindi has been given the green light.
As for the remaining Divisional Headquarters? Fear not! Pannah Gah will roll out in those locations in a phased manner, making sure everyone’s on the same page. It’s all part of the big plan!
All the beneficiaries must have valid CNIC. You can stay for 3 days. If you want to stay for more than three days, you must re-enter data in the application form.
Pannah Gah (Musafir Khana) Eligibility Details
CORONA Precautionary Measures
- When it comes to Covid-19 SOPs, the folks at Pannah Gah aren’t pulling any punches. They’ve been strictly enforced at every shelter without exception.
- What’s the scoop on staff safety, you ask? Every employee working at Pannah Gah has been decked out with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Safety first, after all!
- Now, let’s talk about cleanliness. Semi-automatic hand-washing booths have been installed at every Pannah Gah, and they’ve teamed up with SPO NGO to get it done. Cooperation at its best!
- But that’s not all. They’ve also whipped out disinfection spray machines and plenty of disinfection liquid. It’s all hands on deck to keep things germ-free!
- Daily medical check-ups? You bet! Every resident is put under the microscope, ensuring top-notch health.
- And don’t even get me started on the clean drinking water. It’s there, it’s fresh, and it’s ready to quench thirst.
- All in all, Pannah Gah has turned into a fortress of safety and hygiene. Now that’s how you tackle a pandemic head-on!
Ehsas Musafirkhana Centre Near me
The Government of Pakistan took an amiable step for deprived portions of society. Impoverished people can stay in Panahgah and eat free meals through the Ehsaas Langar program. Musafirkhana, approved in many other cities like Faisalabad Rawalpindi Sargodha, has been completed in Gujarat within aziz bhatti Shaheed Hospital.
Visit the official site of the social welfare department to read all the details. Here is the complete list of cities where ehsaas Panahgah List have been completed and functional.