Sehat Sahulat Program
Sehat Sahulat Program: Good health is a precious gift from our creator. The importance of health is valued only when it has been lost. Most of our nation is resident of Underprivileged areas where health facilities are not only insufficient but also costly.
The government of Pakistan has launched a PM health program for Poor, deserving people so that they can avail themselves of treatment facilities in a well-mannered way. Insaf sehat card registration has been started. You can apply for the Qaumi Sehat Card check online by visiting the official site of the Sehat program (SSP).
Sehat Sahulat Program Application Form
Your ID card is your Ehsaas Sehat card in Pakistan. You can use your Nadra card as an Insaaf sehat card. You don’t need to fill out an application form to avail of the health care facility. Visit the SSP Counter of your hospital and show them your ID card or B-form. Staff will verify your card and will give you an application form. This form will contain your complete biodata medicine provided during the admission and investigation detail. Your doctor or staff nurse will fill out this form.
Sehat Sahulat Program Eligibility
You will get complete information by reading this article regarding the Sehat card application. Sehat card online application can be made by visiting “www.pmhealthprogram.gov.pk.” Complete sehat card information is available on the site.
- Eligibility: Not everyone can register for this program directly, as it is primarily targeted at low-income families. The government identifies potential beneficiaries based on poverty criteria, and these families are then issued a “Sehat Insaf Card,” which allows them to avail themselves of the program’s benefits.
- Registration Portal: There might be an online portal provided by the government where eligible beneficiaries can check their status and, in some cases, register or update their details.
- Required Documents: Typically, for any government program, you would need identification documents. In the case of Pakistan, the Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) is a common requirement. Depending on the specific registration process, you might need to provide additional documents or details.
- Verification: Once you have registered or checked your eligibility, there might be a verification process to ensure the information provided is accurate.
- Usage: After being registered and having received the Sehat Insaf Card, beneficiaries can use the card at empaneled hospitals to avail of free treatment.
- Online Resources: The government usually provides online resources, helplines, and FAQs to guide individuals through the registration process and to answer any queries they might have about the program.
Enter your identity card number, given captcha, and press on check eligibility. A message in Urdu will be on your screen, recording your eligibility. You can also check your eligibility through the 8500 Sehat card check code. Send your unique Nadra card number without dashes to 8500 and note your eligibility.
Ehsaas Sehat Sahulat Program Required Documents
Sehat card online check has been started. Remember that you must have certain valid documents to avail of the health care check facility. The documents required are as follows.
Sehat sahulat card benefits
Prime Minister health card facility check benefits are countless. There are two types of care provided by sehat Insaaf Card check online.
|Secondary care||Priority care|
In secondary care, initial coverage is given up to 60000, and additional coverage of 60000 can also be given. In secondary care, the following treatments are provided.
In priority care, initial coverage of Rs 3 lakh and additional coverage of 300000 is given. It includes
Sehat Card Balance Check Online
You can know about your remaining credit card balance check online through the SSP counter. All the cost of treatment provided during the Hospital stay is detected from your card after calculating the cost through the application form.
Sehat card’s SMS number
If you want to get treatment free of cost, then apply for an Insaf card online check. Send your ID card number to Sehat Card Pakistan Code 8500.
Sehat insaf card limit
Sehat program is a welfare initiative in which treatment is provided free of cost. The PTI government launched this card During its tenure. 42099912 Families are in roll, and Total Hospital visits are 13293732. Beneficiary satisfaction rate regarding service provided is 96% to 99%.
9780 Sehat Card Check Online
You can find your nearby treatment facility and get treatment free of cost through the Card Plus program. Send your unique ID card number to 9780 to notify you about your eligibility. You do not need to get confused about the 9780 code. It is just like the code 8500. You can check your eligibility through the 9780 code if you are a resident of Khyber Pakhtun Khan and registered with Nadra.
You Can Also Read: BISP Social Protection 65 Years, Transgender Individuals
Sehat Card Punjab Online Registration
All the residents of Punjab Can register themselves for the sehat card by sending the Nadra card number to 8500. Punjab Health Initiative management company is dealing with SSP Beneficiary details and Stats. According to “phimc.pinjab.gov.pk,” 31246026 Beneficiary families are enrolled.
Sehat Card Treatment list
Treatment facilities are only for admitting in-door patients. The following treatments are included in the card.
- First aid management in Trauma center
- injuries and fractures
- treatment of chronic diseases like DM, CKD, CLD angioplasty, and bypass grafting.
- Limb-saving prosthesis.
- Neurological Surgery such as craniotomy
- SVD and C-Section
Ehsaas Sehat Card CONTACT US | Helpline Number
|Islamabad: [email protected]|
|Azad Jammu Kashmir: [email protected]|
|Gilgit Baltistan: [email protected]|
|Punjab: [email protected]|
|Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (including ex-FATA/NMD-KP):|
|ADDRESS||Sehat Sahulat Program, Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations and Coordination, Government of Pakistan,|
|Office No. 407, 4th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, Agha Khan Rd, F-5/1, Islamabad|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
The government of Pakistan announced a health card scheme for poor people and deserving families.
Those who are suffering from a serious illness They can get free treatment using this card and operations up to 10 lakhs can also be done through this card.